Bugfix release ! There was an unwanted dependancy to Visual C++ 2010 redist in 4.3.0. It was removed in 4.3.1.
Changelog : OCCT 4.3.1
- Removed an unwanted dependency to Visual C++ 2010
- Windows 8 Support
- Several bugfixes to the main UI (Checkboxes not disabling properly, Error when generating graphs that contained a / in their name...)
- Revamped CPU:OCCT, now in both 32 and 64 bits mode, supporting all instruction sets up to AVX. It is the biggest change to CPU:OCCT since 3.0.0
- Added a software FPS Limiter to the test
- OCCT will now try to update DirectX from the GUI instead of bluntly disabling the GPU:3D and POWER SUPPLY tabs. It relies on Microsoft's DirectX Web installer.
- Engine updated
- Real-time frequency monitoring for CPU, GPU,...
- Added System information for GPU, if applicable. The range of GPU supported is very thin right now, but it will improve over time.
- Merged the CPU Frequency and Memory Used graphs
- The Memory Usage is now shown in % in the graph
- BJone and Gein rewrote the Aida64 plugin, much more reliable and efficient, and now supports FAN Monitoring ! Don't forget to enable shared memory in Aida64's preferences !
- Changed the way graphs are named to have a better organization of the OCCT Graph dir.
- OCCT now supports Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish and Spanish languages. Thanks to all my translators !
The update of OCCT Pro and Live will follow shortly.