Changelog : OCCT 4.3.2
- Windows 8 Support (Reminder)
- Several bugfixes to the main UI (Translation issues mostly)
- Added warning about OCCT not being free in a commercial environment
- Added a Memtest mode (will plow through GPU memory). Limited to 2GB for now (will be improved later)
- Added Graphic card detection and selection for testing
- Added supported resolution detection (you can still specify your own resolution)
- Fixed a crash when the frame limiter was set to 0
- Fixed a memory leak in GPU:3D
- Engine updated
- Real-time frequency monitoring for CPU, GPU,...
- Improved GPU support
- Merged the CPU Frequency and Memory Used graphs
- Almost all translations have been updated (Russian and Japanese ones lack updating - will come soon)
The update of OCCT Pro and Live will follow shortly, as usual.